We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st Time to Breckenridge

chicago,il
Level Contributor
32 posts
1st Time to Breckenridge

Hi, my husband and I will be going to Breckenridge for the first time in a few weeks. I need help picking a hotel. We would like ski in/out and close to town. Trying to stay under $250/night if possible. I appreciate any suggestions!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13,079 posts
68 reviews
1. Re: 1st Time to Breckenridge

We like the location of the Village at Breckenridge--a short walk to the lift and to Main St.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,358 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: 1st Time to Breckenridge

Very few hotel options in Breckenridge as it is a condo dominated area. On top of that, not many true ski in/out options.

I would look at

Village At Breckenridge

Beaver Run Resort

Trails End- studio, you will either need to look online on vrbo.com, flipkeycom or call a few of the bigger property management companies.

You could try Marriott- that is a few minute walk to the lift but overall a good location

Matt

Furlong PA
Level Contributor
898 posts
201 reviews
3. Re: 1st Time to Breckenridge

I just checked out of the Wedgewood. See my review. Sounds like what you're looking for

Level Contributor
61 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: 1st Time to Breckenridge

You definitely want Main Street Station....either the Wyndham or b tyne Hyatt side

Staffordshire...
2 posts
5. Re: 1st Time to Breckenridge

I can def recommend Beaverun as I just got back today . Close to trail real close but a short shuttle to town . I personally would not return to the resort as in my opinion for a 2 week stay there really is not enough choice in Après skiimg . But as I am from Europe that is probably me. But I have to say that the skiing is second to none especially vail and beaver creek .

Staffordshire...
2 posts
6. Re: 1st Time to Breckenridge

I can def recommend Beaverun as I just got back today . Close to trail real close but a short shuttle to town . I personally would not return to the resort as in my opinion for a 2 week stay there really is not enough choice in Après skiimg . But as I am from Europe that is probably me. But I have to say that the skiing is second to none especially vail and beaver creek .

chicago,il
Level Contributor
32 posts
7. Re: 1st Time to Breckenridge

Thanks so much for the info! We are leaning towards renting a condo in The Village. Any thoughts or advice? I was going to rent it through Vrbo. Has anyone had any problems with the website? I've never used it.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
13,079 posts
68 reviews
8. Re: 1st Time to Breckenridge

We've used vrbo lots of times with no problems

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,742 posts
64 reviews
9. Re: 1st Time to Breckenridge

Same here. Great luck with VRBO and AirBnB. I am using AirBnB more these days.

10. Re: 1st Time to Breckenridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 March 2018, 15:17