We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traffic

5 posts
Traffic

I'm not familiar with California at all but know that traffic is bad. I'm am visiting in mid September and we are planning on going to the WB studio tour on a Sunday at 10:30am. It's a half hour drive ..would giving an hour for traffic be enough?

4 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
5,306 posts
335 reviews
85 helpful votes
1. Re: Traffic

Just to be clear, are you going to be staying in Santa Clarita? If so, giving an hour is probably okay. But is there also an option of having breakfast in Burbank to get you closer earlier?

5 posts
2. Re: Traffic

We are staying in santa clarita and yes that is an excellent idea that I didn't think of! Thank you

One more question how much would a taxi cost from LA to santa clarita? Planning on doing a club crawl but we already have our hotels booked in Santa clarita

Edited: 22 July 2018, 11:34
Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
33,562 posts
6,456 reviews
3,341 helpful votes
3. Re: Traffic

Since it is Sunday morning and a 10 a.m. tour, you will find it one of the best times for driving the freeways in LA area. You will want to get to the Studios around 10 for check-in etc. for your 10:30 tour start time.

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
7 reviews
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Traffic

Taxi $120 late at night. Uber maybe $60

Reply to: Traffic
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Clarita
More Santa Clarita Topics