We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms in San Carlos

Lansing Michigan
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms in San Carlos

I have been struggling to find a place to stay in Coronado or San Carlos March 17-19, 2016. I have sent emails to Manglar with no response. I found on trip advisor an Inn called San Carlos Inn that does not have the best reviews. Then on a San Carlos Inn search, I came across San Carlos Beach Inn which looks very different. http://www.sancarlosbeachinn.com/

Any recommendations on where to stay? I would prefer beach side but it seems there are not many sites along the beach?

Edited: 30 January 2016, 05:47
The Reading Bug
Gift & Speciality Shops
Savanna Jazz
Bars & Clubs, Jazz Clubs & Bars, Piano Bars
2 replies to this topic
Lansing Michigan
Level Contributor
65 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms in San Carlos

Tried to delete this post without success - no need for a response. I realized the beautiful Inn is located in California. My apologies; looking for a room in Panama. Beleaguered due to all of the Google searches. Sigh.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
53,512 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms in San Carlos

Judging from the map this is a different San Carlos from the one you are looking for. This is in the San Francisco Bay Area. You may wan to post in the San Diego forum as there is no beach in San Carlos NorCal

Oh Panama ? the county of Panama

Click on the report inappropriate post and remove my post and this whole thing will disappear

Edited: 30 January 2016, 05:54
Reply to: Rooms in San Carlos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Carlos
Recent Conversations