We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

there is any tourist spots in pleasanton.

ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic

Texas
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: there is any tourist spots in pleasanton.

Yes! Downtown Pleasanton is really cute (main street). Go for dinner and then a stroll. Cute coffee shops and lot of activity on Saturday mornings (farmer's market). The Stoneridge Mall is also very poplular, but it's just a mall.

Oakland, California
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
6,325 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: there is any tourist spots in pleasanton.

There's also a wine district near Pleasanton in the Livermore Valley. Check out livermorewine.com for more information.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
858 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: there is any tourist spots in pleasanton.

Isn't there a ghost is the big Italian Restaurant/Pizza Parlor on Main St? I think there may even be somewhere you can get tours. Also, Stacy's (also on Main St.) is co-owned by the author of Dilbert.

Texas
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: there is any tourist spots in pleasanton.

Gay 90s (yes, that's the real name) is the restaurant with the amazing pizza and the ghost sightings. I don't know about tours, but the waitresses will give you the 411.

Also, check out pleasantonweekly.com/morgue/2005/2005_09_23.…

I frequent in the area and agree with almost all the rankings.

5. Re: there is any tourist spots in pleasanton.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 15:22
Get answers to your questions about Pleasanton