We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

california weather

ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
california weather

what is the climate in california? it's hot? or cold weather in this month?

Newbury Park...
Level Contributor
3,358 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: california weather

Where in Califormia? The weather varies greatly throughout the state.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
62,101 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: california weather

We have hundreds of miles of coast,deserts, and mountains so temps are very different in different parts of the state.

Sunnyvale...
Destination Expert
for San Jose
Level Contributor
5,994 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: california weather

In Pleasanton, near Livermore? October: mostly dry and comfortable. Chance of small amounts of rain. The hills around Pleasanton are still so dry now that they've been an increasing fire hazard ever since August. Many hiking trails in the Sunol ridge have been closed because of this.

Pleasanton is always about 20 deg F warmer than SF.

ireland
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: california weather

We are going to the pleasanton and walnutcreek in california .just for 2 weeks only. my baby is also coming with me. she is 2yrs old baby.so, just i want to know what about the weather in pleasanton?

5. Re: california weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Pleasanton