We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on restaurants, bars, wine tastings for 9 ladies

Which Paso Robles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Granada Hills
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Advice on restaurants, bars, wine tastings for 9 ladies

Hello,

We have about 9 girls (ladies) to celebrate our friends birthday (we're between 30 -36 years old). Any suggestions on:

Best place to stay,

bars,

wine tasting/ tours

Restaurants

Thank you!

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
19,726 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on restaurants, bars, wine tastings for 9 ladies

Well, I'm no expert on Paso Robles, but I'll give it a try:

Lodging: Black Oak Inn, Adelaide Inn

Bars: Crooked Kilt

Restaurants: Artisan, Buona Tavola, Yanagi Sushi, Basil Thai, Enoteca

Wine tasting: I prefer the west side wineries: Opolo, Calcereous, Dover Canyon, Justin, Halter Ranch are just a few

www.pasowine.com

Level Contributor
34,509 posts
890 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice on restaurants, bars, wine tastings for 9 ladies

We enjoyed a nice stay at La Quinta in Paso Robles. Our room was nice and they have a swiminmg pool there and nice breakfast items in the morning. I would definitely not miss a meal at Artisan. Have fun! :)

Granada Hills
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice on restaurants, bars, wine tastings for 9 ladies

Thank you very much!!

Level Contributor
34,509 posts
890 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice on restaurants, bars, wine tastings for 9 ladies

Artisan is better than ever! After wine tasting yesterday in Paso and going to Cambria to pick up some Linn's pot pies, we enjoyed a very lovely meal at Artisan. The food was of the highest quality and our service was so friendly and very professional. What a gem! :)

Paso Robles
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice on restaurants, bars, wine tastings for 9 ladies

You may even think of a vacation rental where you all may rent a home for your stay, may be more feesable for 9, compare the prices. You can find all your looking for by going to www.visitpaso.com for a guide of the area. Shows you all that your looking for. Good Luck!

Atascadero...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Advice on restaurants, bars, wine tastings for 9 ladies

Hi,

I am a PR consultant in the tourism, wine and food industries in Paso Robles. I should be able to provide recommendations:

Stay: La Bellasera (5 minute cab ride from downtown), Paso Robles Inn (on the square), Hotel Cheval (1 block from square and ultra upscale)

Eat: Bistro Laurent (french, upscale), Il Cortile (mediterranean/italian, mid-price to upscale), Basil Thai (budget friendly), Goshi Sushi (budget friendly, off the square by a few blocks)

Nightlife: Villa Creek (patio bar, upscale), Vinoteca (wine lounge/bar w/ beer, mid-price), Crooked Kilt (Irish pub, budget friendly)

To-do: Wine tasting (Wine Line, Breakaway), stop at Farmstand 46 in wine country for a gourmet deli lunch and outdoor pizza oven...truly is the best! Visit a farm or two for homemade cheeses, olive oils and walnut oils. Take a drive out to Moonstone Beach and visit the elephant seals in San Simeon.

Have fun!!!

7. Re: Advice on restaurants, bars, wine tastings for 9 ladies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2011, 17:34