We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Monica to Pasadena travelling on monday 20th February

Diss, United Kingdom
1 post
Save Topic
Santa Monica to Pasadena travelling on monday 20th February

could you please tell me how I would get from Santa Monica (near Loews Hotel) to Pasadena on Monday 20th FEbruary 2012. I want to go by public transport and leave at about 12 noon.

Mentioned in this post
Santa Monica
Santa Monica
California
Pasadena
Pasadena
California
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,800 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Monica to Pasadena travelling on monday 20th February

From the Loew's hotel, you need to walk a few blocks to the bus stop on Ocean Ave. just south of Broadway. The hotel entrance is on Ocean Ave. Broadway is a few blocks to the north.

From here you want to take Big Blue Bus #10 (www.bigbluebus.com) to Union Station in downtown Los Angeles.

Once you are at Union Station, you would board the Gold Line light rail train towards Sierra Madre Villa. The Gold Line stops at several places within Pasadena. Your exact destination in Pasadena would dictate which station to exit the Gold Line at, and if you can walk the rest of the way or would need an additional bus or two. Let us know exactly where and we can provide more details.

Edited: 31 December 2011, 01:59
Mentioned in this post
Union Station
Union Station
1,595 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
California
Pasadena
Pasadena
California
2. Re: Santa Monica to Pasadena travelling on monday 20th February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2013, 21:19