We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corona Del Mar Fire Pits

Orange County...
2 posts
Corona Del Mar Fire Pits

What time do you need to get to the beach to claim a fire pit at the Corona Del Mar State Beach?

Having a birthday party so I HAVE to get one.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
22,219 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Corona Del Mar Fire Pits

When? Month, Day of the week and what time you want to have the party can matter.

Height of summer on a weekend with a lunch - afternoon party. I'd get there at 9:00 am.

Night parties in the summer can be tricky. I've been to quite a few. But, there was always an 'advance team' that went earlier to get a fire pit.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,730 posts
189 reviews
2. Re: Corona Del Mar Fire Pits

Depends on the weather and the day of the week. Mid-week, they are pretty easy to get and you can probably grab up to 4 p.m. On weekends, they are grabbed early in the day.

Orange County...
2 posts
3. Re: Corona Del Mar Fire Pits

Thanks for replying. We are planning on the first Saturday in August.

Costa Mesa...
Level Contributor
813 posts
88 reviews
4. Re: Corona Del Mar Fire Pits

Make sure to check the City's website regarding allowed fuel.

5. Re: Corona Del Mar Fire Pits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2016, 16:18