We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Port Beach 4th of July

Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Topic
New Port Beach 4th of July

I've heard the fireworks are at Newport dunes but I'm kind of confused on where exactly the fireworks are coming from.. Can someone clarify where's the best place to watch the fireworks for free and not be in the center of all the commotion? I was hoping to set up a blanket on the beach or at a park, where ever is closer to the fireworks.

Costa Mesa...
Level Contributor
619 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Port Beach 4th of July

We've watched in the past from Castaways Park (near the corner of Dover & Coast Highway). You need to get there early, but it's not as bad crowd-wise as some other places. Definitely busy, though, and you have to look awhile for parking. Never found a better spot for NB fireworks if you don't like to be in the middle of things, though.

2. Re: New Port Beach 4th of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2016, 15:18