We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LAX terminal change..do I have enough time??

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
LAX terminal change..do I have enough time??

We have 3 hours and 20 minutes to get off Alaskan Airlines flight from Cabo, clear customs and check in for another international flight. The terminals are close to each other, so that won;t be a problem. But, what I am worried about is the time it will take to clear customs. Is this cutting is too close? How long should it take to clear customs at LAX?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,758 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LAX terminal change..do I have enough time??

That's probably enough time if your flight is on time. It is generally longer for non-U.S. citizens. Are you on the same ticket for your flight from Cabo and your departing international flight? If not, the risk is on you should there be a delay.

2. Re: LAX terminal change..do I have enough time??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 04:18