We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fox car rentals

perth
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Topic
fox car rentals

Just wanting to know if anyone has hired from these guys recently and if they have a easy shuttle service from the airport to there pick up location? they are alot cheaper then other providers and if there isnt any real reason to deal with them then money is better in my pocket who else if not them is a good hire company?

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fox car rentals

Type "fox car" into the search box at the top of the forum. You'll see plenty of posts about them.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,780 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fox car rentals

I would usually stick with established companies. Never used that particular company, but with Hertz, Alamo or Enterprise you know what you are getting..

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fox car rentals

I would echo the above. Judging from most comments on this forum about rental car companies, the old rule "you get what you pay for" seems to apply - I'm not commenting specifically on Fox, but most negative comments on here seem to be about the cheaper companies, rather than the established major national chains.

Fox is one of the rental companies authorized to pick up directly at the terminals.

4. Re: fox car rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2010, 18:18