We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forest Lawn

Sheffield
Level Contributor
32 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Forest Lawn

I will be visiting Forest Lawn on my visit to Las Vegas and wondered if anyone knows how I would find a final resting place of a specific person. This is a famous person and wondered how easy it would be to get outside the entrance to the mausilleum to lay flowers.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

6 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
236 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Forest Lawn

Just stop by the office and they should be able to look it up and provide a map. Make sure you go to the right Forest Lawn. There is one in Glendale and one in Burbank just a few miles apart.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,664 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Forest Lawn

If you get a chance during your visit, try to look around their museum. The Glendale location has a wonderful museum with some beautiful exhibits. This museum is below the radar of most visitors and is not very well known but check it out while you are there!

Dr. Z

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
614 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Forest Lawn

I understand from a friend that retired from there that they are pretty reticent about giving out locations of celebrity graves. Here's a website that talks about, it though:

seeing-stars.com/buried2/forestlawnglendale.…

4. Re: Forest Lawn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 January 2013, 19:35
Edited: 23 January 2013, 19:35

Sheffield
Level Contributor
32 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Forest Lawn

Thanks for this. I am sure that I have the right one with Glendale. How will I find the museum? Is this on the map also? Soooo excited.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
236 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Forest Lawn

Just ask the guy at the gate and he will direct you.

Reply to: Forest Lawn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Glendale