We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to San Diego?

Magherafelt, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Travelling to San Diego?

Hi everyone! I'm Kate, 20yo student from Northern Ireland and I'm travelling to San Diego this summer, June 2010. Travelling from Dublin and I'm going to be staying in Coronado! Is anyone else going to San Diego for the duration of the summer?? If you are, GET IN TOUCH :) :)

Kate

San Diego...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
744 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to San Diego?

I see no one responded to this post and I hope you had a good trip.

We spent the day yesterday in Coronado and I was really surprised at the number of Europeans here. We've been here in La Jolla for the past 10 days and haven't run into too many foreigners from Europe but all yesterday we saw tons of Europeans. I could hear them speaking on the beach. Many French, many from Spain and many Germans as well.

I thought that was interesting as I didn't notice it on any of the other beaches.

Magherafelt, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling to San Diego?

Hi there, Yeah Coronado is a verrrrry popular beach with visitors so thats prob why there were so many Europeans here! Im still here though for another month,ive met some other people who are in San Diego from Ireland, it seems to be full of us! haha

3. Re: Travelling to San Diego?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2011, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Coronado