It plan going to Legoland for the first time with my 8 year-old daughter. Will will stay in Anaheim and plan to take a 1 day trip to Legoland after 3 days at Disney.
I will appreciate an advice:
1. for those families who took kids that age to Legoland, Universl and Knotts what attraction they enjoyed the most? In what order would you rate those 3? (we will not have time for all of them, so need to choose 1, maximum 2 if we decide not to go to the beach)
2. What are the most popular attractions for a 8-years-old girl at Legoland?
3. Is there anything like Fastpass to avoid the lines in Legoland?
4. Approximate cost for a lunch at Legoland
5. Approximate time to wait in lines in July (not weekend)
Thank you very much.Edited: 11 May 2011, 22:01