We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canned food drive Knotts Berry Farm

Which Buena Park hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Whakatane, New...
Level Contributor
540 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Canned food drive Knotts Berry Farm

Here we go again, more ??'s

I see Knotts has a great deal for all of Jan. As we will be there next weekend, our adult kids 22/25 (she has been to disney before) were considering Disney, but are now considering Knotts because of the price of a ticket $26.99 compared to $58.99 a $32.00 saving.

They love big rollercoasters. Do you think this would be a better option for them considering their budget.

We have been to both and so has our daughter but it was many years ago for her.

I also have read that Space Mountain are down for maintenance again!!! I have been to disney's in France, Orlando and 2 x in California and only once has this ride been available all the other times out for maintenance. Bad luck I guess.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canned food drive Knotts Berry Farm

Yes, Knott's has a great deal, just bring 2 cans of food per person and get in at the kids price.

knotts.com/public/admission/prices/deals.cfm

>>Canned Food Drive

January 3-30

Knott's Berry Farm will once again partner with the Orange County Food Bank to help fight hunger in Southern California. Every guest who donates 2 or more cans at the park between January 3-30 will receive a Regular adult admission for the price of a Junior ($24.99). This special offer saves $32 off the Regular admission price of $56.99!<<

I am a big fan of Knott's, heck, I got married there, and even going to the park later today.

It is different than Disneyland, but a great time. And it happens to America's First Theme Park.

Whakatane, New...
Level Contributor
540 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canned food drive Knotts Berry Farm

Yes I read that, and you even road the rollercoaster in your wedding gear. I am thinking this would suit better and she could then walk over to Medieval Times for dinner and show on the Saturday night. Eliminates having to use the Metro bus one way on the Friday as we will have our rental car by Saturday. Is there a drop off and go at Knotts Berry? Not sure what the park hours are 10-5pm maybe and which coaster rides are your favourite being that they are 22/25 yrs.

Thanks again Darkbeer

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canned food drive Knotts Berry Farm

Ok, the main drop off zone is in front of the Ticket Booths at Knott's, all you need to do is be heading south on Beach Blvd past La Palma Blvd. The road splits (Beach Blvd), just stay in the right lane and the drop off zone is clearly visible.

I love all the Coasters at Knott's, had an AWESOME ride today on Ghostrider, the wooden Coaster. But love them all.

As for hours, on a Friday that is not is in summer season, the normal hours are 10 AM to 6 PM. In summer it can be 10 AM to 10 PM on Friday.

Whakatane, New...
Level Contributor
540 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Canned food drive Knotts Berry Farm

Thanks Darkbeer, we amy even join them for some of the day. We will be going next Sat would the hours still be 10-6pm or may it be later. They don't have to be at Med times until 7.30pm as they are at the last show 8.15

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Canned food drive Knotts Berry Farm

The hours this week

Friday - 10 AM to 6 PM

Saturday - 10 AM to 10 PM

6. Re: Canned food drive Knotts Berry Farm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2013, 19:15