We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boulder Creek Restaurant

San Francisco
1 post
Save Topic
Boulder Creek Restaurant

I am looking for a place to host a luncheon in the area - Is the food good here?

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,365 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boulder Creek Restaurant

I don't know the restaurants in Boulder Creek, but it is rather small. A google on Boulder Creek Restaurnts comes up with anything BUT a restaurant in Boulder Creek.

Out of those listed ones I can recommend would be Michael's on Main in Soquel, on the cree;, Peachwood's Grill, off Hwy 17 just north of Santa Cruz, nice gardens; Aqua Bleu in downtown Santa Cruz..don't know if they have a private room, but the decor is nice.

Good luck.

California
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boulder Creek Restaurant

I know this response is too late unfortunately, but I am a local and we are blessed with an outstanding restaurant Scopazzi's www.scopazzisrestaurant.com.

has the posh and polish of a dinner club. Great food, service, and bar.

3. Re: Boulder Creek Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 15:24
Get answers to your questions about Boulder Creek