We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

America advice

Liverpool
Level Contributor
376 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
America advice

Very random I Know but me and 2 mates are looking to visit the states next summer for 2 weeks. We are all under 30 and looking for fun, plenty of bars, clubs entertainment etc but also not a place that is overcrowded with non US tourists

We can hire a car and visit a few dif places if need be but want to choose the best area for 3 british lads to enjoy Americans hospitality and a place that is friendly with approachable people! not alot to ask for!!!!

We have already been to Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Biscayne so dont want top go there again

Any advice would be appreciated

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
33,313 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: America advice

I am curious as to why you chose to post in the Belmont forum.

Belmont is on the San Francisco peninsula, population around 25,000. Actually it might be called a "suburb" of San Francisco. As far as I know there is nothing "happening" there. Not "plenty of bars, clubs, entertainment, etc."

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: America advice

2 weeks - you could plan a trip around California from San Diego or Los Angeles to San Francisco. You can post in the California forum for more ideas.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
637 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: America advice

Perhaps you want to consider a combination trip Las Vegas/LA. I can't imagine that you guys would be bored for one minute!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
4,673 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: America advice

Search for the subject "California Itinerary Check!" by andrefs for the trip of a lifetime!

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
44,362 posts
1,104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: America advice

San Diego.

Apple Valley, CA
Level Contributor
657 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: America advice

San Diego, Las Vegas and San Francisco

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,241 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: America advice

I would seriousely consider L.A./Hollywood over San Diego, especially if you want to go out and check out some nightclubs

Huntington Beach
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: America advice

I completely agree with Alex90028 but would throw in a side trip to Las Vegas! Skip San Diego.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,241 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: America advice

Oh yeah, Vegas of course aswell!

Get answers to your questions about Belmont
Recent Conversations