We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baba the cosmic barber

New South Wales...
Level Contributor
275 posts
42 reviews
Baba the cosmic barber

Hi all

Heading to India in a couple of weeks. I'll be staying in Pushkar for a couple of nights and I would like to know where I can find the famous Baba the cosmic barber? If anyone knows where I can find his shop could you let me know.

Cheers!

15 replies to this topic
1. Re: Baba the cosmic barber

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2016, 23:19

New South Wales...
Level Contributor
275 posts
42 reviews
2. Re: Baba the cosmic barber

Yeah I've seen the videos on YouTube but I'd actually like a address or where I can find him in Pushkar.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,433 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Baba the cosmic barber

Pushkar is small place and hopefully you will find him when there.

Budapest, Hungary
1 post
4. Re: Baba the cosmic barber

Did you find him? The place should called Honk street or similar...

5. Re: Baba the cosmic barber

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2018, 18:34
Edited: 10 May 2018, 18:34

India
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
6. Re: Baba the cosmic barber

Hi,

Before you get into anything unreal I would like to explain you the concept of Baba and mystics. There is no cosmic barber in Pushkar and I have seen lot of people making fool out of people. Baba's are the intellectuals heads who lead a community with their ideas. If you are looking for sprituals gurus I will recommend you to go to Ujjain, or Varanasi. In Pushkar their are lot of fake baba's and weird ideas of making life easy.

Let me know if you have any question.

London, United...
1 post
7. Re: Baba the cosmic barber

Being Baddu, he was asking about a specific guy who is a barber and he became famous because people post videos of him giving a head massage on youtube. He's called Baba the Cosmic Barber.

Edited: 02 February 2018, 10:25
New South Wales...
Level Contributor
275 posts
42 reviews
8. Re: Baba the cosmic barber

Yeah I ended up finding him. He is very aware of his found fame and popularity and charges you very much accordingly. I can't remember what I paid as it was about 18 months ago but it was some exorbitant amount and he kept saying the more you pay the better! Haha!

1 post
9. Re: Baba the cosmic barber

Can you tell me how to find it?? How was your experience (despite the expensive fee!)?

Hell, Norway
1 post
10. Re: Baba the cosmic barber

yall love getting swindled by a guy who charges 50 USD for some mediocre massage..

Reply to: Baba the cosmic barber
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pushkar
Recent Conversations