We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beware of motor rental scam Pushka

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
13 posts
64 reviews
Beware of motor rental scam Pushka

I took a bike on rent from Hardik motor rental near gurudhwara >>i think the owners name is Kamal

He took from me Rupee 420 for Bike with petrol ( One day rent 180 Rupee and 28o rupee for petrol plus 1000 rupee deposit.Total of 1420 Rupee. He was not giving me the receipt for this . Cunning sweet talker really

I used the bike only for 2 days and returned the bike as I had to leave the town .

He refused to give my deposit money back . he flatly told me I had not given him any money .

Later I stared recording him ..He took his registered and violently try to strike my camera and me .

He was yelling and shouting that I was lying . As there were 2 men and me alone girl

I was not aware what I must do . I took my sorry self away ..

I hope this helps u from getting cheated

3 replies to this topic
Bhopal, India
Level Contributor
976 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Beware of motor rental scam Pushka

Thank you for post this.

Raj,

Train Ticket Please

India
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Beware of motor rental scam Pushka

Sorry for this,

You can always contact local police and tell them this. Near future you can call 100 and register your Complaint. Police always help in such cases.

Have a safe travel ahead.

Baddu

1 post
3. Re: Beware of motor rental scam Pushka

You can rent bikes from www.fleetrips.com very affordable price plus doorstep facility available

Reply to: Beware of motor rental scam Pushka
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pushkar
Recent Conversations