We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renaissance in Pro Cab

london, ontario
Level Contributor
110 posts
65 reviews
Renaissance in Pro Cab

Wanting info for above short/long stay

I’ve googled and I get nothing

Would like info and feedback ...contact info

if you’ve stayed,I won’t have car.

2 replies to this topic
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
47,261 posts
288 reviews
1. Re: Renaissance in Pro Cab

It's a condominium, and rented by owners themselves. That's why you can't find contact info. If you google it, you'll find a couple of condos listed with booking.com and Airbnb. The latter has several reviews for the listed condo.

Location is about a 5-minute walk to the main road and Janet's supermarket. About 10 minutes to the center of town.

La Salle MB
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
2. Re: Renaissance in Pro Cab

We stayed there last year and have booked a unit again for this winter. There are about 30 individually owned 1 and 2 bedroom condos all facing the courtyard with the pool, all have full kitchens. The units are very nice, a good size, most have AC. there is shared laundry facilities on site as well as secure parking. Very convenient to the main beach and restaurants in Cabarete as well as Janet's supermarket (5 minute stroll). There is one property manager that manages a number of the units in the complex. If you search Louise, cabarete rentals you will probably find her. There are also a few individuals listing their units on the owner rental sites like VRBO , Airbnb and Kijiji in Canada.

Reply to: Renaissance in Pro Cab
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cabarete
Recent Conversations