We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Tree Lodge, Maun - how to contact?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Tree Lodge, Maun - how to contact?

Hi,

We are trying to book accom at Royal Tree Lodge but keep getting bounce-back replies.

We called from Australia and via a very bad connection we were told to use an alternative email address (info@treelodge.bw) but now we get the notification that the address isn't in use.

The last TA report was from January 2012, so can anyone attest to whether they're still in operation? I'm not getting a good vibe!

Alternatively, if you can recommend other places to stay, we're looking for 1 night (2 pax) - preferably something simple and reasonably cheap (e.g. tented with shower) but as it's our last night in Africa before flying home, it would be great if there's still some game to view.

Thanks all.

Mentioned in this post
Royal Tree Lodge
Royal Tree Lodge
87 Reviews
Maun, Botswana
Tshima Bush Camp
Tshima Bush Camp
#2 of 48 Speciality lodging in Maun
Thamalakane River Lodge
Thamalakane River Lodge
#4 of 48 Speciality lodging in Maun
Maun Lodge
Maun Lodge
#7 of 48 Speciality lodging in Maun
Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Tree Lodge, Maun - how to contact?

You can phone them on 002676800757 is reservations. after hours no is 00267 71229285

Its a lovely place. And dont worry its all fine there.."no vibe"

It does happen now and then in Africa that our email servers don't work so well hahaha..

Cornwall England
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Tree Lodge, Maun - how to contact?

Hi me again, it's very expensive. Although they replied to my emails promptly I have booked Thamalakane in a Fish Eagle room as it's on the river. About half the price. C

Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Tree Lodge, Maun - how to contact?

Yes they are but they do have Game.

No game at Thamalakane, but good enough place.

4. Re: Royal Tree Lodge, Maun - how to contact?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2013, 19:17