We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dumela Botswana

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dumela Botswana

I've just returned from an 11 night trip to Botswana, commencing with one night in Maun and then off to the three Kwando camps in the Delta (Kwara) and the Kwando River Area (Lagoon and Lebala). My trip was organised by Dumela Botswana, as they not only quoted the best price but were also willing to put in the little extras (like a free (!) pick up at the airport) that others were unwilling to offer...now, five days after having returned home I can nothing but praise Dumela and Jodie, the lady "behind the counter" - the entire trip went flawless. Jodie has since asked me if I had any suggestions how to better her services - I thought hard about this but came up "blank". If you're planning a similiar trip be sure to ask them for a quote.

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dumela Botswana

Hey ONH!

It's great that you enjoyed your trip with Dumela! I've dealt with them for a while and always considered them professional and good!

I was watching your earlier posts with great interest, and glad you had a great time. Bots is a pretty special place, and I'm looking forward to getting up there again - 6 weeks to go (and I'll be dropping in to say to Dumela).

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,276 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dumela Botswana

Thanks for the report. Any chance you will be posting some specifics about your trip? For those of us new to Botswana, we would love to learn about experiences.

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dumela Botswana

I might, I might - but I believe there are already lots of great trip reports around here...

Cornwall England
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dumela Botswana

We need your up to date report. Dont be shy you have as much to contribute as any one else. C

northern NJ
Level Contributor
181 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dumela Botswana

Please post a Trip Report, Oliver. I am going to Kwara and another camp in a few weeks and would like to know the conditions at Kwara- how much of the concession is accessible, did you see cheetah on the Tsun-tsum plains, are the vehicles 3 rows or two, how was the camp managed, did you like your guide etc.

thanks.

6. Re: Dumela Botswana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 23:19