We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

United Expeditions tour company, Maun

Omaha, Nebraska
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
United Expeditions tour company, Maun

I am looking for reviews of this safari company based in Maun. Any help will be appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Maun
Maun
Ngamiland East, Botswana
Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
33 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: United Expeditions tour company, Maun

its my first to hear about. I am in Maun. Is it an agency or tour operator?

Mentioned in this post
Maun
Maun
Ngamiland East, Botswana
Omaha, Nebraska
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: United Expeditions tour company, Maun

Habano Mokopi of Botswana Tourism in Maun forwarded my email to United Expeditions Safaris after I asked help with choosing a company (I had forwarded my itinerary). United wrote me and said they are a small company, started 3 years ago and, if needed, have connections with larger companies. Most clients have been European but he has no reviews due to "connectivity". I think he means no internet??? He did email me with a couple of pictures in the Toyota vehicles and sent a detailed itinerary with a budget price. The email is unitedexpeditions@gmail.com. I have his phone number but not his name. This was probably a bad idea to pursue this, but I always like to help the little guy! Thanks for responding!

Mentioned in this post
Maun
Maun
Ngamiland East, Botswana
Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
234 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: United Expeditions tour company, Maun

Hi also live in Maun and have never heard or seen a vehicle with that company name.

Mentioned in this post
Maun
Maun
Ngamiland East, Botswana
4. Re: United Expeditions tour company, Maun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2018, 16:16