We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iran in a week

Save Topic
Iran in a week

Im planning to visit Shiraz in july for a week.. what are the other cities i can visit for one day trip, an the transportation please..

Mentioned in this post
Shiraz
Shiraz
384 Reviews
Shiraz, Iran
6 replies to this topic
Shiraz, Iran
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Iran in a week

Dear friend

For shiraz you should have at least 3 days to visit al amazing parts.

One day for zandiye complex and holy shrine \ one day for gardens and poets tombs and the gate \ and one day for the historical places out of city like perspolice and necroplice and....

Also for transportation it's better to use bus and metro in city .the prices are so good.

Shiraz, Iran
Level Contributor
41 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iran in a week

Dear Ben Challadia I,

Greeting from Shiraz!

For Shiraz excursion 3 days is sufficient. I hope to get what you mean if you are going to stay in Shiraz for a week then you have the opportunity to visit Bishapur Cave in Kazerun, Barzegar farm stay in Bavanat or Nomad tribes around Sepidan. For the transfer you should use a private car or you could also use buses.

Hope you enjoy your trip and spend great times in Iran. Please feel free to contact us if you need more information over any issues related to your trip to Iran.

Best regards,

Iran Travel Explorer Team

Mentioned in this post
Shiraz
Shiraz
384 Reviews
Shiraz, Iran
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Shiraz, Iran
Level Contributor
31 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iran in a week

Dear Ben Challadia I

Hope you are doing well,thank for choosing Iran as your next destination.

Places that I can suggest you are Qalat as a one day activity,trekking in Zagros Mountion and spend your days whit Qashqai Tribe as a nomad life style.There are beautiful water falls such as Margoon .Visit Bishaboor cave in Kazeroon near Shiraz,

For more information about Iran specially Shiraz you can read following link :http://www.deraktravel.com/en/2-دسته-بندی-نشده/50-top-things-to-do-in-shiraz.html

Do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards

Mentioned in this post
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Shiraz
Shiraz
384 Reviews
Shiraz, Iran
Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Iran in a week

HI,

You can visit Bishapur ancient city around Shiraz and this is how you can get there: you should go to Qa'emiyeh via Shiraz-Qa'emiyeh Highway. It is a 120 kilometer way. Bishabur is located 10 kilometers south to Qa'emiyeh.

You can also visit Margoun waterfall, In order to get to Margun Waterfall, you should either use your own private car or take a taxi or a rental minivan. It is accessible from two distinct ways: one is through Ardekan, Fars, and the other through Yasuj.

However you can visit the pink lake or Maharloo lake but make sure it's not dry the season you are going there.

For more information about attractions around shiraz check this link: (destription.com/en/iran/shiraz/attractions)

Mentioned in this post
Shiraz
Shiraz
384 Reviews
Shiraz, Iran
Maharloo Lake
Maharloo Lake
27 Reviews
Shiraz, Iran
Shiraz, Iran
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Iran in a week

Dear Friend,

Shiraz and better to say Fars is much greater than one could dream about. It takes days and weeks to tour about and get shocked in wonders of her unique culture and history. Traditional and modern simultaneously, Fars province welcomes you even warmer in the south where the border kisses and smells The Persian Gulf on the heights of Zagros. Here is my peaceful quiet green farm stay (Saharga Ecotour Hamlet), where you would enjoy watching bee keepers, nomads, organic local foods and vegetables- surrounded with a variety of plants including limes, palms, figs and grapes.

Awaiting your presence.

Mentioned in this post
Shiraz
Shiraz
384 Reviews
Shiraz, Iran
Kashan, Iran
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Iran in a week

hi Iran has a lot of cities which all the tourists visit in their trip, like shiraz -yazd -esfahan-kashan,tehran

Mentioned in this post
Iran
Iran
Middle East
Reply to: Iran in a week
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Shiraz