We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garden Lodge

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
48 reviews
Garden Lodge

Anyone stayed in Garden Lodge 812 at Bodelwyddan Castle. If so , any feed back please....

4 replies to this topic
Buckingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Buckinghamshire, Somme, Winchester
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
2,137 reviews
1. Re: Garden Lodge

I didn't stay in the Garden Lodge, but did stay in a signature room in the main hotel. It was a nice room and overall the hotel and the castle are very nice. Its good to explore the old castle and the gardens. The castle is well situated to the main road so onward access to the sights along the north Wales coast is easy. Hope this helps.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
48 reviews
2. Re: Garden Lodge

I have stayed at Bodelwyddan Castle many times, in signature, and standard rooms plus in a garden lodge suite, but we have been booked into garden lodge 812, and I just wondered if anyone could tell me anything about it.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
137 reviews
3. Re: Garden Lodge

We stayed in a Garden Lodge in November which was beyond our expectations and everything one could possibly need was supplied . There are umbrellas in case it rains when you walk down to the restaurant although most of the path has a canopy. Very comfortable and top quality five star accomidation but it spoil us for any other rooms.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4 posts
48 reviews
4. Re: Garden Lodge

Many thanks for your reply - albeit 2 years too late----- I agree with you, have stayed in the Garden Lodges many times since and we love them. Usually the weather is kind and the walk across is not a problem , but have been there when it was lashing it down and blowing a gale - that was not so clever !

Reply to: Garden Lodge
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bodelwyddan
Recent Conversations