We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Few questions for a Birthday Treat

Which Padstow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Few questions for a Birthday Treat

Hopes some of you might be able to help me as I cannot find upto date on some questions I have.

1, Anyone know a rough price from Bodmin Parkway to Padstow? Would of got a taxi but our train tickets get us in 5mins after the bus leaves and I dont wish to really wait an hour (I don't drive you see)

2, I was thinking of going to The Dining Room in Rock however can anyone tell me how late the water taxis work too? and if they even do a late service in March?

3, I am guessing that March won't be that busy compared to say June/July time

Thanks for all your help

Aylith

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
910 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Few questions for a Birthday Treat

I'm not sure the water taxis run in March but here's a link to their website with contact numbers so that you can ring and check - http://www.rock-watertaxi.co.uk/.

And another one for a local taxi firm - parnellstaxis.co.uk/parnells-bodmin_parkway.…

If you do decide to go to Rock for your treat, another option might be Nathan Outlaw at the St Enodoc hotel - which is also nearer to the water taxi (if it's running that is).

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Few questions for a Birthday Treat

Just a tip, if you call the taxi when you are leaving Liskeard, as soon as you get signal because it's a bit dodgy out there, they will be at the station waiting for you.

3. Re: Few questions for a Birthday Treat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2012, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Padstow
Recent Conversations