We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
84 reviews
Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

Hi All

Can anyone please tell me exactly where the Spanish Style Cash and Carry warehouse is in Adeje?

I know the resort shops from Los Cris to Costa Adeje but wouldn't mind visiting the warehouse for something different or special.

Google seems to come up with a different street name each time!

I won't have a car. Possibly go by bus. Is this doable from Costa Adeje. Staying at the Bahia Princess.

Many thanks in Advance.

11 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
12,110 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

what do you mean by something special?

i would have thought

1 to visit a cash and carry you would need to have a business card.

2 a cash and carry would only sell if you bulk bought.

Birchington, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

Have seen it when we went to the farmers market in Adeje, it is on the same road. Dont know if you need a card, Macro is opposite but you need a card for there. You can get a bus from Fanabe plaza to Torres and then it is a 10 minute walk.

Birchington, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

You dont need a card for Jesuman which is a cash and carry they have a place in Alcala and one off the motorway in Chafiras.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
3,192 posts
118 reviews
4. Re: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

Anyone can go the Spanish Style Cash and carry . It’s opposite the Mercadonna in Adeje town ,just up from Lidl’s . I know there is a bus stop opposite but I’m not sure about bus times .

We often go to it . It’s not any cheaper than their shops but they do have a much wider selection .

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
3,192 posts
118 reviews
5. Re: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

Yes Faya ,the Alcala Cash and carry is very good . We use it a lot. Their tinfoil dishes are very good and their toiletries are a great price . Only problem is they only ever have one man on and the queue can be horrendous.

6. Re: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 September 2018, 01:36
Edited: 20 September 2018, 01:36

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
3,192 posts
118 reviews
7. Re: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

We buy Bushmills Honey whiskey from it for our friend in Tenerife ,even though it’s made down the road from us it’s cheaper in Tenerife! Also they’ve a good choice of mixers than the supermarkets. I don’t know that it’s worth a special visit though ,unless you’re really into different wines . I’ll just stick to the 3Euro Liria lol

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
84 reviews
8. Re: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

Thank you all for your replies.

The girl in the SS shop near The Patch told me its open to everyone and they have "milliones de botellas". She asked if I had a car ( which I don't and won't have) but it's possible to go by bus.

Problem is finding the place, even if I can get a bus to Adeje from Costa Adeje/Fanabe area.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
3,192 posts
118 reviews
9. Re: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

It’s very easy to find ,but I don’t think it would be that much in a taxi as it’s not that far .

Maybe ask thecost at a taxi rank .

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
753 posts
10. Re: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje

The bus no. 447 is the one, stop opposite Fanabe Plaza to Mercadona in Adeje Town.

As you get off the bus at Mercadona (thats on the other side of the road) Spanish Style is on the road that the bus has just passed which would be on your left as you walk back from the bus stop.

The next stop(Las Torres) the bus makes is the last one on its outward journey, so if you get to there you have gone too far...

Basically the bus runs every hour.weekdays and every 2 hours weekends and fiestas.

It is open to the general public and no business card is required.

Edited: 20 September 2018, 06:43
Reply to: Spanish Style Cash and Carry Adeje
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted