We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Nightlife

Is fuengirola good for a young couple who enjoy good busy night life? Or can you suggest any place else.

7 replies to this topic
rochdale
Level Contributor
7,309 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Nightlife

Fuengirola is probably the wrong place for you.

Sorry I am the wrong age to suggest any place else.

Level Contributor
15 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Nightlife

I am travelling out with girlfriend next month to Fuengirola.

Originally we were going to stay in Hotel Las Palmeras, but found there are lots of nightclubs immediately adjacent to the hotel. Also, there is a red-light district just past the nightclubs.

If you stay in Fuengirola get a taxi/walk to the port and you will find lots of places open till early hours.

We stayed in Benalmadena last year and found there is a 24 hour square.

Prior to that we stayed in San Fermin, Benalmadena. If you walk down the road, you can go left to the 24 hour square. Or if you go right you can find loads of places open till early morning.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
120 reviews
3. Re: Nightlife

Benalmadena will probably be a better fit and have greater choices of what you are after.

Atb steve

Fuengirola, Spain
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Nightlife

Don't worry plenty going on in Fuengirola for you...there is the area opposite Hotel Last Palmeras which is busy after 1 till 5 or 6 a.m.

Before that try Shaggys on the Port, Live music at ten followed by late Kareoke, also near Shaggys is the family bar, more Live music.

Great bar called Pogs also has Live music nightly..it's up from Hotel PYR on the prom. Also Friday nights Live music at Hawks beerhouse from 9.30...so plenty going on no worries

rochdale
Level Contributor
7,309 posts
53 reviews
5. Re: Nightlife

Whilst martins advice is correct, I am here at the moment.

Bars on the port have recently been threatened with legal proceedings regarding music

It still goes on, but cannot be guaranteed, and much of what is legal is not aimed at the younger age group IMO.

rochdale
Level Contributor
7,309 posts
53 reviews
6. Re: Nightlife

Whilst martins advice is correct, I am here at the moment.

Bars on the port have recently been threatened with legal proceedings regarding music

It still goes on, but cannot be guaranteed, and much of what is legal is not aimed at the younger age group IMO.

England, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Nightlife

Done the right thing !

Just stayed at las palmaras one of the prostitutes jabbed one of my golf mates with a spike 4 times on arm trying to get away from her !

And another had items stolen from room !

Reply to: Nightlife
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola
Recent Conversations