We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fuengirola?

dargingham
Level Contributor
100 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Fuengirola?

Hello all. We've managed to shortlist Fuengirola for 10 nights in mid July this year, but I need a bit of info before we finally book so I'm hoping you can help. We're looking for good restaurants , bars, nightlife, a bit of local culture, excellent beaches and a bit of shopping thrown in .We stayed in Torremolinos center 2 years ago (Roc Flamingo) and spent most days in La Carihuela beach and most nights in Torremolinos center.We're looking for something similar to this although a bit of live music would be good. Is Fuengirola for us? Any recommendations for any of the above will be gratefully received.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Fuengirola
Fuengirola
Costa del Sol, Spain
Torremolinos
Torremolinos
Costa del Sol, Spain
La Carihuela
La Carihuela
2,972 Reviews
Torremolinos, Spain
3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
58 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fuengirola?

well what can I say if you do go to fuengirola you will have made a great chose there are loads of nice bars and places to eat. we love it there.all i will say is try to be in los boliches area nice little Spanish back streets.we are booked to go September and December this year that says it all don't you think? try and also have a day in gib well worth a visit .enjoy

rochdale
Level Contributor
7,093 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fuengirola?

There is live music, but only a few venues hold it.

Los Boliches is nice as Gary says. Plenty of bars and restaurants.

Anywhere between Hotels Yaramar and Florida Spa would be fine.

Mentioned in this post
Los Boliches
Los Boliches
1,899 Reviews
Fuengirola, Spain
Yaramar Hotel
Yaramar Hotel
1,554 Reviews
Fuengirola, Spain
Florida Spa
Florida Spa
1,535 Reviews
Fuengirola, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Fuengirola?

Thank you. Can you recommend some lively bars or good ŕestaurants please? Also best beaches, cost of sun beds, booze and cigarettes please.

Thanks

Reply to: Fuengirola?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola