We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corazón Maya Spanish School

Punta Uva, Costa...
Level Contributor
291 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Corazón Maya Spanish School

I have seen a recent thread re: Spanish Schools - has anyone had recent experience with the Corazón Maya Spanish School?

Thank you. :)

33 replies to this topic
Melbourne
Level Contributor
7 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Corazón Maya Spanish School

I am here now, and wondering what you do with your evenings.i am staying with a host family.

Regards,

Mei

Bethesda, MD
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Corazón Maya Spanish School

You could be drinking at Fe, Sublime, Alegre Pub, WIld Rover (currently closed for the season), or Barrio, among other places. You can watch sports at Alegre or Barrio. There is also a movie a few nights a week at Alegre. Just make sure you get your homework and studying done before you go out. ;)

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
327 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Corazón Maya Spanish School

The annual fair in celebration of San Pedro - St. Peter - is this week, lots of live music, competitions, extra 'goings on'. Some schools have regular evening activities throughout the year - salsa lessons, movies, speakers, dinners; not sure about Corazón, though. My favorite thing about home stays is interacting with the family but that depends on the sort of family you have. If they're heading to the center of town for fair activities, maybe you could tag along?

Reply to: Corazón Maya Spanish School
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Pedro La Laguna