We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resturants in Dominical that take American Express

Level Contributor
29 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Resturants in Dominical that take American Express

Any help appreciated, do not normally carry cash, will have to this trip; can anyone tell me which Resturants accept American Express? Thank you!

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
883 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resturants in Dominical that take American Express

American Express is not the credit card of choice to use in Costa Rica. Visa is most accepted followed my Master Card. I am not sure that I actually have seen very many places that accept American Express.

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Canada
Level Contributor
4,941 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resturants in Dominical that take American Express

Not sure why anyone bothers with Amex anymore. It used to be prestigous I suppose, but not any more and so few places accept it because of the crazy fees.

3. Re: Resturants in Dominical that take American Express

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 16:17