We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus service around Dominical and Uvita

Sonoma, California
Level Contributor
11 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Bus service around Dominical and Uvita

Does anyone have any information about bus service and schedules between Dominical and Uvita? My husband and I are renting a place in Puerto Nuevo (between Dominical and Uvita) and we do not have a car, which we are realizing is a big hassle in this area.

Does anyone know about the bus services? We have waited several times for several hours at the Puerto Nuevo bus stop and have barely seen buses going to Dominical or to Uvita. I think we made a mistake moving here without a car. We were in Samara for two months without a car but this a whole different world compared to here.

Level Contributor
11,104 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus service around Dominical and Uvita

Vamos had a "satellite" office near Uvita when we were there last month. You might be able to pick up a car there for a day or two to run errands and get around. Locals are the best source of info for local transportation. There was some type of local bus service because the Owner of our villas would run staff members down to meet it on the main road. Not sure how obvious it is or how often it runs. Asking around should get you an answer.

2. Re: Bus service around Dominical and Uvita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 16:19
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question