We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Time from Liberia Airport

NY
Level Contributor
215 posts
4 reviews
Travel Time from Liberia Airport

The last time we visited Dominical in May 2010 we drove from the San Jose airport. I am getting some outstanding flight prices flying into the Liberia airport. Can you tell me how long the drive would be and what the road conditions are like traveling to Dominical.

Thanks

Midland, Texas
Level Contributor
213 posts
244 reviews
1. Re: Travel Time from Liberia Airport

Travel time approximately 5.25 hours +/-

Good roads.

www.yourtravelmap.com/costarica/travelmap/

Seattle
Level Contributor
388 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Travel Time from Liberia Airport

Hi Spanky04, Have you gone on this trip yet? I have similar questions. I also will be driving from LIR airport to the Dominical / Uvita area. I didn't realize SJO was closer, but doesn't matter b/c LIR is way cheaper to fly (with miles). I am traveling in June (green season).

If you have done this trip, or will be doing this trip. I am interested to know if you will be stopping in a town to stop over on your way driving to Dominical?

Seattle
Level Contributor
388 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Travel Time from Liberia Airport

Dear Brown11, that is an amazing website!!! Thanks for posting it. :)

4. Re: Travel Time from Liberia Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 18:17