We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

W/end at the Camelback Spa

los angeles
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
W/end at the Camelback Spa

We need advice on restaurants in Scottsdale as I've been told the Camelback Spa (where we are staying) doesn't have the greatest choices. Four females, we love nice dining and are all coming together for a long spa w/end.

Thanks.

Arizona
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: W/end at the Camelback Spa

If you really all want to spoil yourselves at (arguably) the nicest and one of the most expensive Sunday brunches in town, you really can't go wrong with Marquesa at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort.

The Phoenician serves an elegant formal tea every afternoon - great fun for a group of friends during a weekend of pampering. It's technically in Phoenix, but right in the Scottdale area off of Scottsdale Road and Camelback.

House of Tricks in Tempe (near the ASU campus) is a favorite among locals and visitors - excellent service and wonderful dinner fare.

You can search for reviews on each of those, which, undoubtedly, will also open up doors to other fine dining options in the area.

Have a wonderful stay and welcome!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
732 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: W/end at the Camelback Spa

My family (adult children) went to Tapino Kitchen and Wine Bar last year and had wonderful food and very much fun.

I don't remember exactly where it is, but we were staying on Camelback, and I don't remember driving a long way.

What I am sure of is the food is excellent quality. They specialize in "small plates." We ordered a wide variety and had fun tasting all plates. Almost all were huge hits, and presented in a witty way.

Also, there are a number of wine flights available. It was very enjoyable to take a variety of wines and compare.

I know my girl friends would enjoy this place.

Check out the reviews on this site....and let me know if you go. I am hoping to return in June!