We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

winnipeg
Level Contributor
595 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

Hi, Im having a hard time trying to find a decent hotel (under $200/nt in march/april) that definitely has a balcony or patio AND free breakfast and wifi. YES, I want it all!

Unfortunately the search filters don't offer balcony/terrace as an option! I look at photos but hard to tell if all units have balconies and when I go to book, they usually say "we cant guarantee a balcony room, but we'll put in a request". Fresh air is important to me so this is a deal breaker.

If you know of any decent, reasonable hotels with balconies, let me know, I can easily find out the breakfast/wifi part! I would like to be north of and nearish to airport so scottsdale isn't too far away.

6 replies to this topic
Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,901 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

"YES, I want it all!"

Then I would expect to pay more. March is our highest priced season, even into April.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
595 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

Ok, then does anyone know of hotels nearish airport/Scottsdale that have balconies?

Mentioned in this post
Scottsdale
Scottsdale
Central Arizona, AZ
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

You want fresh air from a balcony in a city? You certainly do want it all! All joking aside - it is a city and no matter what the city if you were able to get a balcony the air is likely to be partly exhaust fumes if you want something near the airport.

Agreeing with Hummingbird - getting something for $200 is going to be difficult at that time of the year. If you do find something, it isn't likely to be in an area that you would want a balcony door open or unlocked.

chicago
Level Contributor
8,822 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

I stayed at 4 points sheraton. It was about 15 minutes from the airport and we had a patio. It was private but also opened up to the outdoor pool. Free WiFi. Large breakfast buffet was around $15. Room was $75 in April.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,211 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

In the summer there is no advantage to a balcony due to the heat. So it depends on the time if year. Unless if course you are a smoker and need a place to smoke. Many hotels now forbid snoking in patios and balconies.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
10,801 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

Hilton Phoenix has those, but prices are supply vs demand. If its slow it will be low...

Mentioned in this post
Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa
Hilton Phoenix/ Mesa
1,173 Reviews
Mesa, AZ
Reply to: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted