We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
610 posts
10 reviews
Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

Hi, Im having a hard time trying to find a decent hotel (under $200/nt in march/april) that definitely has a balcony or patio AND free breakfast and wifi. YES, I want it all!

Unfortunately the search filters don't offer balcony/terrace as an option! I look at photos but hard to tell if all units have balconies and when I go to book, they usually say "we cant guarantee a balcony room, but we'll put in a request". Fresh air is important to me so this is a deal breaker.

If you know of any decent, reasonable hotels with balconies, let me know, I can easily find out the breakfast/wifi part! I would like to be north of and nearish to airport so scottsdale isn't too far away.

6 replies to this topic
Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
7,062 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

"YES, I want it all!"

Then I would expect to pay more. March is our highest priced season, even into April.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
610 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

Ok, then does anyone know of hotels nearish airport/Scottsdale that have balconies?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

You want fresh air from a balcony in a city? You certainly do want it all! All joking aside - it is a city and no matter what the city if you were able to get a balcony the air is likely to be partly exhaust fumes if you want something near the airport.

Agreeing with Hummingbird - getting something for $200 is going to be difficult at that time of the year. If you do find something, it isn't likely to be in an area that you would want a balcony door open or unlocked.

chicago
Level Contributor
9,396 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

I stayed at 4 points sheraton. It was about 15 minutes from the airport and we had a patio. It was private but also opened up to the outdoor pool. Free WiFi. Large breakfast buffet was around $15. Room was $75 in April.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
154 reviews
5. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

In the summer there is no advantage to a balcony due to the heat. So it depends on the time if year. Unless if course you are a smoker and need a place to smoke. Many hotels now forbid snoking in patios and balconies.

Rancho Cucamonga...
Level Contributor
11,778 posts
167 reviews
6. Re: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?

Hilton Phoenix has those, but prices are supply vs demand. If its slow it will be low...

Reply to: Hotel with Balcony, Free breakfast, wifi near airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted