We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Hotel Aguas del Sur"

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
9,218 posts
882 reviews
"Hotel Aguas del Sur"

Hello everyone:

My daughter goes to the September 9 to San Carlos de Bariloche, on his trip graduates.

The company contracted is Baxtter Travels, and the hotel they were allocated them, is: "AGUAS DEL SUR"

In addition to the foregoing by the company, I was looking on the internet. But I`d like to know any opinion of those who were housed there.

waiting your responses:

Thanks!

Patsy

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
9,218 posts
882 reviews
1. Re: "Hotel Aguas del Sur"

hi all:

Bumppppp!!!

No one has stayed there?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: "Hotel Aguas del Sur"

I was there... last December (2007). The medical students who helped me find a hotel to recuperate in after being released from the hospital in Bariloche recommended the Aguas del Sur... after I got there I realized why: they had all stayed there on their various student trips.

It is very much a package trip hotel - loads of buses of people coming and going. Lots of students. Lots of noise (and therefore I recommend it for a student trip -- so the students don't disturb the peace elsewhere).

It is clean, very well located (you can walk to many places, there is a large supermarket across the street, many cafes nearby) and the manager is VERY nice. They were very kind to me -- even sitting up a little dining table in my room because I couldn't walk to the hotel restaurant when I first arrived.

I think it's the perfect student trip hotel.

I left after 3 days due to the noise level (as much from the busloads of yelling senior citizens as the bus loads of students). I found a much quieter hotel within which to recuperate.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
9,218 posts
882 reviews
3. Re: "Hotel Aguas del Sur"

thanks Karmalaw

4. Re: "Hotel Aguas del Sur"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 23:21
Get answers to your questions about San Carlos de Bariloche