We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Hotel Aguas del Sur"

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
8,940 posts
580 reviews
Save Topic
"Hotel Aguas del Sur"

Hello everyone:

My daughter goes to the September 9 to San Carlos de Bariloche, on his trip graduates.

The company contracted is Baxtter Travels, and the hotel they were allocated them, is: "AGUAS DEL SUR"

In addition to the foregoing by the company, I was looking on the internet. But I`d like to know any opinion of those who were housed there.

waiting your responses:

Thanks!

Patsy

Mentioned in this post
San Carlos de Bariloche
San Carlos de Bariloche
Province of Rio Negro, Argentina
Hotel Aguas Del Sur
Hotel Aguas Del Sur
115 Reviews
San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
8,940 posts
580 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Hotel Aguas del Sur"

hi all:

Bumppppp!!!

No one has stayed there?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Hotel Aguas del Sur"

I was there... last December (2007). The medical students who helped me find a hotel to recuperate in after being released from the hospital in Bariloche recommended the Aguas del Sur... after I got there I realized why: they had all stayed there on their various student trips.

It is very much a package trip hotel - loads of buses of people coming and going. Lots of students. Lots of noise (and therefore I recommend it for a student trip -- so the students don't disturb the peace elsewhere).

It is clean, very well located (you can walk to many places, there is a large supermarket across the street, many cafes nearby) and the manager is VERY nice. They were very kind to me -- even sitting up a little dining table in my room because I couldn't walk to the hotel restaurant when I first arrived.

I think it's the perfect student trip hotel.

I left after 3 days due to the noise level (as much from the busloads of yelling senior citizens as the bus loads of students). I found a much quieter hotel within which to recuperate.

Mentioned in this post
Bariloche Hostel
Bariloche Hostel
126 Reviews
Hotel Aguas Del Sur
Hotel Aguas Del Sur
115 Reviews
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
8,940 posts
580 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Hotel Aguas del Sur"

thanks Karmalaw

4. Re: "Hotel Aguas del Sur"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 23:21
Get answers to your questions about San Carlos de Bariloche