We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday menu

Hayward, California
1 post
Birthday menu

Hello,

I am looking for a place in Mesa or nearby (preferably brunch spots) that do personalized menus for someone’s bday. It would just be 2 of us so it doesn’t need to accommodate a large group. By personalized I mean at the top of the menu it says “Happy 30th Birthday x”

3 replies to this topic
Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tempe
Level Contributor
2,105 posts
97 reviews
1. Re: Birthday menu

I can't think of any place that could be trusted to do that. How about a plan B? Maybe flowers on the table or balloons? Where will you be staying?

2. Re: Birthday menu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 27 July 2018, 09:41
Edited: 27 July 2018, 09:41

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
7,060 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Birthday menu

I know of places in Phoenix/Scottsdale that would do that, but I don't know of anything in Mesa. Are you willing to go to other cities? You could try Lon's at the Hermosa (they do Sunday brunch; other days it would be breakfast or lunch). Also El Chorro has a nice Sunday brunch, and they might print up a menu for you as well!

Edited: 27 July 2018, 09:42
Reply to: Birthday menu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mesa
Recent Conversations