We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March 2019

Ontario
Level Contributor
582 posts
12 reviews
March 2019

As much as I love the beach we are thinking of Arizona. We plan to travel with our beloved black Benny, full trained. Since we are from southern Ontario southern regions to start appeal to us.

I would prefer a house and yard, easier for a dog. I would like a pool since no beach. The plan is to stay in a region, explore around, Bisbee, Ok corral, Winslow, and after a week move on north to the Grand canyon. Any thoughts to this plan or recommendations. We're early 60, retired,

Cheers

2 replies to this topic
tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
17,739 posts
90 reviews
1. Re: March 2019

Bisbee, Tombstone (OK Corral ... worth about 10 minutes time), Winslow and GCNP are in opposite ends of the state. For Bisbee and Tombstone, and lots of attractions around Tucson, stay in Tucson. Winslow and GCNP could be day trips from Sedona. Southern regions will be warm, and a heated pool will be necessary to swim. Northern regions will be chilly daytime and often below freezing at night. There are hotels with indoor pools.

Ontario
Level Contributor
582 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: March 2019

Hi, thx for responding,,, any area I should zero in one to stay? We like,e to hike to Indian caves etc,,,

Is there places of interest I should focus on as fellow Canadians did these areas.

Or neighbourhoods?

Reply to: March 2019
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mesa
Recent Conversations