Hello, I'm thinking of booking a private guide. I have been quoted US$290. This is what it includes:
- collection from airport (Argentinian side)
- 5 hour tour of the Argentinian falls
- drop off at hotel on Argentinian side.
- collection from our hotel
- 7.5 hour tour of Brazilian falls and the bird park
- drop off at our hotel on Brazilian side.
- collection from our hotel at the right time and transfer to airport on Brazilian side.
No tickets or meals are included.
If we were to do this ourselves using taxis how much would it cost? We are staying downtown on both sides. I understand there are places at the entrances to the falls on both sides where we can store our luggage or would it be better to go to our hotels first to drop our bags off before heading to the falls? I’m just trying to weigh up whether the convenience of it all outweighs the cost.
Thanks for your help.