We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cold at night

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
76 reviews
Cold at night

Does it get a bit chilly at night i go end of may should i take an hoody thx

7 replies to this topic
Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
10,001 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Cold at night

You'll possibly need one for your travel from and to the UK so worth having one with you. Useful as a pillow on the plane ;o)

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
196 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Cold at night

Weather for school holiday week end of May is looking very wet

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Cold at night

Hi yes it does get cold at night temperature drops hoodie or cardigan will be fine xx

Merseyside
Level Contributor
199 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Cold at night

Just came back, been there last two weeks, it was still very warm at night, didn’t need any jumper or cardigan in the evenings, it was very warm.

Urmston, United...
Level Contributor
423 posts
144 reviews
5. Re: Cold at night

Never been cold at night end of May beginning of June. If you are, there are lots of shops to buy something. We going 30th May no hoddies going in my case! 😁😁

Edited: 21 May 2018, 05:51
Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,148 posts
34 reviews
6. Re: Cold at night

My advice is ignore the forecasts as it said it was going to rain every day of our holiday from the 10th to the 19th May and apart from a thunderstorm one morning, it was wall to wall sunshine.

As for the evenings, the 1st couple of evenings of our holiday felt cool, but after this it stayed warm of an evening and the last 2 days required air con.

Cheers Adam

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,728 posts
83 reviews
7. Re: Cold at night

it is usually warmer in Olu than in Hisaronu, because of His being up in the hills. So it might be cooler at night if you go up there.

Reply to: Cold at night
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz