We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pine Valley / Liberty Hotel

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pine Valley / Liberty Hotel

So we are staying at Pine Valley and heard you can use the facilities at the sister hotel Liberty. Is this correct? Also which Liberty hotel is it as Google brings up a few different ones!

2 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,666 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pine Valley / Liberty Hotel

I have stayed in both, there is no connection between Liberty and Pine Valley. They are next door to each other in Hisaronu, there is another in Oludeniz and nearby Lykia World is also owned by the same company but I have never heard of any agreement for guests to use the facilities, Pine Valley is independently owned as far as I am aware.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pine Valley / Liberty Hotel

No connection.

Pine Valley is just the hotel nextdoor to Liberty Hisaronu no connection but yea you can go in and use this hotel however this is a cashless hotel so on entering you woukd get a guest card at reception and charge food and drinks to this card and then pay the balance when your leaving. I'm sure you can do this with the Thomas Cook Kids club too. For a fee the kids can go in there.

Liberty is a chain as such and has Liberty Hisaronu, Liberty Olu Deniz, Liberty Lykia and Liberty Lara Beach

Reply to: Pine Valley / Liberty Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz