We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach help... can't remember!

Coventry
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Beach help... can't remember!

Hi all.

Flying out on Thursday for my second visit to Olu Deniz, first trip was two and a half years ago.

First time round we went to one of the Blue Lagoon beaches but I cannot remember which one. I am relatively certain that it wasn't Billy's, and I can only describe it as having a really nice decking area and the loungers were wooden and really comfy. The cafe bit had wooden furniture and did nice burgers and sandwiches...

I think it may have been Seahorse beach, but can anyone give me a steer? Did a bit of a search but can't seem to find the answer.

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
DUNSTABLE
Level Contributor
435 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach help... can't remember!

Might have been sugar beach

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,481 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach help... can't remember!

Hi, would you know if it was the first beach or a bit further on? The first one as mentioned is Sugarbeach, that has some old church ruins in the lagoon waters and so a bit rockier than the others, if it was just sand alone it could be Billys beach as there are no rocks there, that's a bit further round the outside of the lagoon.

Edited: 16 May 2018, 02:47
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,481 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach help... can't remember!

I think Onyers right it does sound more like Sugarbeach looking at that description again!

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach help... can't remember!

Sounds like Seahorse Beach to me having been there. Wooden loungers on the deck & white parasols - white plastic longers on the sand?

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,602 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach help... can't remember!

Google found this!

http://www.seahorsebeachclub.com/

Coventry
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach help... can't remember!

yep, I think that must be the one. It was the plastic loungers on the sand in their website gallery that threw me, we only used the wooden ones.

Thanks guys, flying out tomorrow and cannot wait!

Reply to: Beach help... can't remember!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz