We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeep safari

Merseyside
Level Contributor
190 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Jeep safari

Can anyone recommend which tour company to use for a jeep safari.

Looking to go on one tomorrow but there are so many different ones ranging in price from £8 to £12.

Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Blaenau Ffestiniog
Level Contributor
180 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeep safari

Sorry to jump in but I'd also be interested in knowing which ones are available without the water fights. Did those in Marmaris and, whilst they were fun, they meant we couldn't see the countryside and views properly.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,490 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeep safari

Have a look at

www.tinyakropol.com not only are they a very reputable company - they do a none water fight safari, besides the regular one.

They also use a local company called Karakay which use the best and safest vehicles. Check your insurance covers you. (I love a good water fight by the way!) Syksports in Oludeniz are also a very reputable company.

These may cost a few pound more but safety is of course the way to go.

Level Contributor
520 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeep safari

Animal is very good, gets booked up fast, well worth the money https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Rev…

blackpool
Level Contributor
206 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jeep safari

I did the "non" waterfight one with tiny last year.. after asking the driver 3 times no water fights and him confirming no water fights.. suprise suprise got drenched under the waterfall at the trout farm and other jeeps spraying us ☹️

Edited: 15 May 2018, 23:22
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,490 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jeep safari

I hope you didn't give him a tip!

blackpool
Level Contributor
206 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jeep safari

Ha my girlfriend offered but he refused.. we were not exactly on speaking terms by the end lol 👀

Edited: 16 May 2018, 03:13
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
789 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jeep safari

I did this with http://www.tinyakropol.com/ as well, while I stayed in Hisaronu, it was a great day, water fights included, highly recommend , I’m hoping on my next trip to go on another with someone else which may take a different route, I advise to take a jumper for the early morning ride, and a plastic bag 😃

Reply to: Jeep safari
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted