We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of hotels in Oludeniz

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
498 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Map of hotels in Oludeniz

Can anyone help me with a map of hotels in Olu please?

Yalcin Hotel
Yalcin Hotel
#7 of 131 hotels in Oludeniz
Jade Residence
Jade Residence
#6 of 131 hotels in Oludeniz
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites
#11 of 131 hotels in Oludeniz
9 replies to this topic
Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
3,197 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of hotels in Oludeniz

Hi Heather, click on hotels then top left click on the map, that will bring up all the hotels, you can then enlarge the map and hover over each one, hope that helps. There may be a few missing, but most will come up.

Edited: 14 May 2018, 19:44
Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
392 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of hotels in Oludeniz

There's this too

wikimapia.org/…b

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
498 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of hotels in Oludeniz

Hi DCM. Thanks very much for your quick reply but having trouble following your instructions!! It's me, not you!! I use a Samsung tablet. Are the instructions foa a lap top? I will have a go on my husband's lap top.

I'm looking for a cheapish hotel near the dolmus road. We are going to Dalyan for 2 weeks end of September & want to stay in Olu for 2 nights but want to spend a day at the Olive Tree in Kabak & visit Kayakoy, so just want somewhere to sleep really.

We have stayed at the Liberty hotel twice but want somewhere smaller. Lemon Tree & Turk hotels seem to be fully booked for our dates. Will keep looking!!

Mentioned in this post
Dalyan
Dalyan
Mugla Province, Turkey
Kayakoy
Kayakoy
1,321 Reviews
Fethiye, Turkey
Hotel Turk
Hotel Turk
564 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
498 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Map of hotels in Oludeniz

Thanks very much Sue S. Will have a look.

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
3,197 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Map of hotels in Oludeniz

Should be the same on a tablet - have a look at the 'Blue Star' hotel, lovely smallish hotel and a good restaurant.

As for the map , when you have clicked on hotels, there is a map at the top left of the page, which doesnt look much, but when you click on it it opens up, or it does for me lol

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Map of hotels in Oludeniz

I've just seen a hotel on booking.com called The Durak. It's on the dolmus road and seems very reasonable. I've never heard of it before so can't comment, but it may just suit your needs.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,385 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Map of hotels in Oludeniz

Hi Heather. Love the Blue Star myself. Also have a look at Oludeniz google maps, it shows up all the hotels and you can walk around with the little man and have a look where they are. If you find some you like the look of - just get back to us for more advice and to confirm where they actually are in the resort.

Edited: 14 May 2018, 20:37
Mentioned in this post
Blue Star Hotel
Blue Star Hotel
391 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
Oludeniz
Oludeniz
Mugla Province, Turkey
North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,385 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Map of hotels in Oludeniz

jaybee, fantastic position just off the beach, no pool and chalet type accommodation, popped in last summer to have a look, very nice. Great little Turkish lokanta/cafe attached too and yes right on the dolmus road, in fact it's 50 yards from the bus/taxi terminus.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
498 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Map of hotels in Oludeniz

Wow thanks so much for all your help. I had forgotten the Blue Star & we had eaten there a few times on our 2 holidays in Oludeniz. I will price it up but I must say I really like the look of the Durak & the price is amazing. Another couple are coming with us this time & for 2 rooms for 2 nights is £76 for the 4 of us including breakfast & aircondition!! Will just do a bit more research & discuss with the other's & I will let you know what we decide.

Thanks again everyone xx

Mentioned in this post
Blue Star Hotel
Blue Star Hotel
391 Reviews
Oludeniz, Turkey
Oludeniz
Oludeniz
Mugla Province, Turkey
Reply to: Map of hotels in Oludeniz
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted