We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook flight times April 2011

Amesbury, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook flight times April 2011

Hi

Am due to fly out on Tuesday April 12th from Gatwick to Antalya, (staying in Belek), have been given flight times from the original booking of 19:10 from LGW.

Can anyone confirm the flights that they have been allocated, I am trying to book parking and have had no confirmation on flights from TC

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook flight times April 2011

My flights have changed 6 times for thomas cook and we are now stopping over night in the airport hotel for no reason :( original time where 8am we now go at 18.30 :(

Contact you travel agent they have live flight times.

Amesbury, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook flight times April 2011

Thanks

Think I will call Friday to check, thats the problem with planning Hotels and Parking, I assume now you have got to check out at 12pm and wait 6.5 hours..... not a good start

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook flight times April 2011

Out of our hotel at 12 check in opens at 3pm and we are booked into the lounge so not that bad, airpoet parking been fab they just changed the times.

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook flight times April 2011

Your flight number should be the same. Check airport departures or I look on FlyThomasCook. My 11.30 flight is now 8am and I've had no notification of it.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook flight times April 2011

They have been so bad this time with the flights, most of the time i knew my flight changes before our thomas cook store !!!

Only good thing that has come out of it is we got a £97 discount from them for keeping our room on until the coach picks us up to come home.

Our flight out bound and in bound have changed.

6. Re: Thomas Cook flight times April 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 05:17