We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is it a direct transfer from airport to regnum with tc

midwales
Level Contributor
128 posts
3 reviews
is it a direct transfer from airport to regnum with tc

hi

we have just booked a holiday for 8 people to the regnum in october , and was wondering if you have a private transfer or if not ,, when abouts do they drop you off ,, first or last,, deciding wether or not to do a private transfer.

many thanks

7 replies to this topic
Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,801 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: is it a direct transfer from airport to regnum with tc

I am guessing it will depend on where people are booked to stay that week so difficult to predict accurately.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
16,136 posts
133 reviews
2. Re: is it a direct transfer from airport to regnum with tc

I would go with the included transfer and save your money as I am sure it is classed as a direct transfer.

The Regnum would be one of the first drop offs anyway.

You should get the CIP lounge on the return journey.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
399 posts
86 reviews
3. Re: is it a direct transfer from airport to regnum with tc

Pretty sure that even if not direct transfer, it would be 1of the first drop offs.

midwales
Level Contributor
128 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: is it a direct transfer from airport to regnum with tc

thankyou xx

midwales
Level Contributor
128 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: is it a direct transfer from airport to regnum with tc

thankyou x

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
269 posts
23 reviews
6. Re: is it a direct transfer from airport to regnum with tc

Hi

We have just returned from the Regnum with Thomas Cook. It used to be advertised as "private direct ",now just "direct ", We were on a 56 seated coach going and first off. Which is were "direct " comes in 8,other hotels were behind us but still no issue.

Coming back was a different matter! The coach was 50 minutes late and luckily the Regnum Reception and myself using the Thomas Cook what's app located the coach. Clearly we were the last of the 9 hotels so could still be classed as "direct".

Hats off to the Regnum for the fast track voucher which a Thomas Cook Rep said we couldn't use. We went straight to the CIP Point were they had our names down. Swiftly we were whisked though security to the CIP lounge with just 20 minutes to spare!

I took this up with my Thomas Cook shop on return and they assured me that had we had missed the flight they would have had to deal with it and would be their responsibility.

Last year it was a private direct mini bus so clearly they are cutting costs were they can.

I think next April when we are booked to go we may use the transfer going and use Hana travel on return so we don't get the stress we had going home.

Hope this helps.

Orsett, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: is it a direct transfer from airport to regnum with tc

We had a direct TC transfer to Regnum in May. Sat on coach and waited for over an hour because some people hadn’t purchased visas before they left the uk. We were first drop off but I was already annoyed at waiting around for others. We used Hanna travel for the return. I’m just about to book our transfer for next week. It was about 70 Euro return so well worth it

Reply to: is it a direct transfer from airport to regnum with tc
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted