We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

Susesi prices for next Summer are very reasonable so we are having a 2 night mini-stay there to trial it before booking our main Summer 2018 holiday

Any top tips for our stay and any questions you'd like following up on whilst we're there?

We arrive Friday 20 October and have a sea-view senior suite booked for a family of 4

Doesn't get mentioned on the Forums very often

Thanks in advance

19 replies to this topic
North Devon
Level Contributor
376 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

Would love to hear your thoughts on the Susesi, we've quite often looked at this hotel. Does the senior suite have 2 proper beds in the lounge area for the children?

Have a great time, what a good idea to sample a couple of nights.

Food and entertainment is important to us so would love to hear your views.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

Thanks Holibobs

The pool family suites have narrow single beds for the children but only a Louvre dividing screen - wanted a bit more privacy so it was either triple family suite or main building senior suite which I think involves sofa bed in the lounge - will let you know what we get

Both girls are adult prices next year so want proper beds really - it works out ok price wise for 2 x std rooms - will explore whilst there -

Love the look of the main pool and there’s a pier bar - trying to blur out the swirly carpets in my mind

On Sunday 22nd we move to Rixos - very excited to try this one as it’s been on my wish list for ages

North Devon
Level Contributor
376 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

Maybe keep your sunglasses on when you enter the building!!

Rixos looks great - so many great hotels to choose from.

Enjoy!

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

LOL 😎😂

Thanks x A

aberdeen
Level Contributor
88 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

It’s a couple of years since we were there thought it was fantastic excellent service in all aspects , look out for Evren pool bar during day by far the most attentive member of staff I have came across anywhere

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

Thank you Stephen - that bodes well - sounds promising

we’re hoping to head straight to the pool on arrival ( land at 13.10 ) but if water is chilly might need a brandy to warm us up

aberdeen
Level Contributor
88 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

Yes it was ice bucket challenge pools for my three a couple of years ago , hotel were quick to close everything down as a storm hit and the aftermath clean up but equally quick to re open everything as soon as the weather improved which was top marks for mid October , I want to return but my other half still worried regarding political situation 🙄 we have holidayed Balearics but nothing compares to Lara or Belek in my opinion

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

First Impressions of Susesi are very good

Tatiana in Reception explained all facilities and said we’d just missed buffet lunch but food was still available at the pool bar.

We Requested a high floor and are on the 6th, ( of 7 ) room is very spacious and clean. Shower and Furniture are a little dated and tired compared to the newer hotels in this area but bearing in mind the price paid it is excellent value. Very Clean.

Staff have been outstanding so far - only negative has been other guests pushing in at towel kiosk and beach bar. Food & drink so far very good.

This stretch of beach has hardly any shingle and gently shelves into the sea staying shallow quite a way out.

Saw the entertainment team organising water polo and darts - loads of info boards around

Grounds are beautiful with dining areas overlooking water features - clean everywhere explored so far

Impressed with lunch options by pool / menu plus made to order pasta counter.

Looking forward to trying Buffet this evening and either of the 24 hour bars

North Devon
Level Contributor
376 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

Sounds great. Could I ask how the room layout is for your family? Have a great time, look forward to your updates.

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,583 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions

Hi Holibobs

The layout is brilliant

Front door

Bathroom

Proper twin beds

tv, sofa balcony and internal interconnecting door to double room - balcony

2 nd bathroom

I can send you lots of photos

Loads of space- even with cases lying open on the floor - prob about 90 m2 for both together

Great atmosphere in the bar last night - quite a few families- got lost heading back to the room via exploring the bridge link - unusual lay out

Asian themed buffet last night - all hot and very tasty- service outstanding

Fab weather

It’s not Maxx or Regnum but it’s not their prices either

Reply to: Susesi - top tips please and am happy to answer questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted