We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunbed lounger mattress??titanic deluxe or sueno deluxe

1 post
Save Topic
sunbed lounger mattress??titanic deluxe or sueno deluxe

hi me and the wife are going to belek next april we have previously stopped at vb and cornelia diamond which were both fantastic.We fancy a change so are either going to titanic deluxe or sueno deluxe does anyone know if either of these hotels provide padded sun loungers or mattresses as we both suffer with bad backs any help would be appreciated

many thanks mike c

2 replies to this topic
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
2,815 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunbed lounger mattress??titanic deluxe or sueno deluxe

It's been a couple of years since I have been to the sueno but when I went there was no sunbed mattress and there sunbeds are not very comfy so I took my own mattress

I've not been to the titanic but it looks lovely.

I have been to the Cornelia and personally found the sueno a lot better apart from the sunbeds lol

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
204 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunbed lounger mattress??titanic deluxe or sueno deluxe

Most of the sunbeds at the Titanic don't have mattresses. But there are quite a number of comfy beds with mattresses, set back a little from the pool. there are also some rooms that have direct access to the main pool and outside these there are large wooden sunbeds with mattresses. I think they are meant for people staying in these rooms but we sometimes sunbathed on them. There were lots of empty ones all day when we went a couple of years ago. There is also a smaller separate pool that you have to pay to access and that has big double bed type loungers with mattresses that looked very comfy. I think it was 10 euros each per day but I might be mistaken. We thought it would have been better to make that an adult pool and do away with the charge.

Reply to: sunbed lounger mattress??titanic deluxe or sueno deluxe
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted