We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Kemer

North Devon
Level Contributor
354 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Barut Kemer

Sorry, I know this is the Belek Forum!! Just researching for August 2018 and wondered if any of you have visited the Barut Kemer which seems to get fantastic reviews all the time.

Having only stayed at the Voyage Belek twice and the Papillon Belvil (would never return to the Belvil), I just wondered how the Barut compares.

The hotels I have my eye on are Sueno Deluxe, Gloria Golf, Riu Kaya Palazzo or back to Voyage which we have enjoyed both times. (Our children will be 13 and 16).

Thanks everyone.

4 replies to this topic
chadderton
Level Contributor
59 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barut Kemer

Stayed at the Barut kemer about five years ago. Enjoyed food and drinks. Some branded drinks. A really nice atmosphere about the place. Beach is pebbles not sand. It's only got a small outside space compared to the large belek or Lara hotels but you have the option of being able to go for a walk around Kemer.

derbyshire, england
Level Contributor
58 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barut Kemer

We stayed at Barut Kemer last September but have to say it wasn't really our thing.

Food and drink were fine but it did feel a bit like being in a holiday camp - very "Butlins" type entertainment - and the exterior of the building is very old fashioned looking. When sat around the pool it felt as if we were in a Spanish hotel from the 70's. (I know the building isn't important to most people but I just prefer more aesthetically appealing surroundings.)

Overall it does offer good value but I certainly wouldn't say it is comparable to something like the Gloria or Voyage group of hotels but, of course, this would be reflected in the price difference anyway. (We chose the hotel as there was a terrific late deal and because of the fantastic reviews.)

Hope this helps but I do know lots of people love Barut Kemer and there were lots of repeat clients there during our stay.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
27 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barut Kemer

As previous review says the barut is excelllant at a cheap price I paid £630 for 11 nights end of September last year and £660 for a week at Rui palazzo in June and we going back palazzo in 4 weeks time but this time for 2 weeks . If budget allows the Rui is loads better for everything . We then going voyage in September and can't wait try there as my mate been Rui and voyage and says both excelllant (he went barut last May and said great hotel at right price as well ) . Things like beach also pebble not sand and a lot smaller and we found went shaded in certain areas. So as I said before if can afford go one of the others mentioned .

North Devon
Level Contributor
354 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barut Kemer

Thanks for the advice everyone, think I'll stick to the Belek hotels.

Reply to: Barut Kemer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted