We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rui Kayla Palazzo

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Rui Kayla Palazzo

I am starting to look at hotels for my sept holl

I have a really low deposit on the trendy for sept but I do like to try new hotels so am thinking of changing it for the palazzo

I had a quick look around it last year and I loved the feel and look of the hotel so at this moment it's my pefered choice

What's it like to stay in ie rooms, pools, a al cartes and buffet

What's the entertainment like and also the piers

What are cocktails and drink like

Is it a friendly hotel ?

Thanks

27 replies to this topic
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rui Kayla Palazzo

hopefully Jillyw be on soon to help, I believe shes been a good few times.

thomsons have great deals on for this hotel at times, much cheaper than going diy route.

This was my first hotel I fancied going too and sadly haven't been yet, as thomsons fly from very limited airports and diy works out expensive,

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rui Kayla Palazzo

Thanks Karen

At the moment it's cheaper DIY which surprised me

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rui Kayla Palazzo

really wheres the rooms at can I ask

I know its normally around £550- 600 for a week in September on a package but that's now from Manchester sadly

I know it used to be exclusive to tui on a package , so I think that kept room prices high

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rui Kayla Palazzo

First choice is 1154 pp for 11 nights

Travel republic and sunshine have it at 950 pp

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rui Kayla Palazzo

Hi eagle. We are going for our 3rd visit in July.

We find the hotel suits us perfectly. It's not too big but yet but enough with the two pools beautiful beach plus pier with a lovely bar on. Sunbeds are free on the pier but obviously cabanas are payable.

The food is good, everything you can think of for breakfast and dinner. Sometimes the buffet gets reppetative but I find that in most ai. a Cartes are nice, not up to the maxx standard but nice to have 5 to pick from. Two free, 3 payable.

Drinks and cocktails spot on. All international brands included. pool and beach service. Good fizz for Donna! Plus Beautiful pink jp chenet fizz!

We have had a suite on both previous trips with a sea view which was fab.

The staff are wonderful. The night time shows are all professional outside acts and they do a pier party once a week. Plus karaoke!!!! We know you love it!!

Anything I've missed just shout.

Dx

London, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rui Kayla Palazzo

This was the first hotel I looked at too, but then got distracted by the Maxx. We stayed at the Riu in Morrocco, and although the rooms were a little dated, it had a lovely atmosphere and good food.

Im wondering, how are the rooms at Riu Palazzo?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rui Kayla Palazzo

Our room was a suite so consisted of two rooms. You walk in to the lounge area which has a sofa/double sofa bed, tv, own shower/wc room, wardrobes, coffe table a chair, footstool and the minibar. Patio doors leading to the long balcony for the two rooms. Two sets of sliding partition doors then lead to the bedroom which has a huge king bed, side units with drawers,tv, a desk, big wardrobe with the safe in and bathroom with whirlpool bath, two sinks, separate rain shower and wc. Patio doors to the balcony.

I haven't been into any other rooms but from what I've seen online the normal rooms consist of a double bed and soda bed with all the amenities in the bathroom except the whirlpool bath.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rui Kayla Palazzo

I've stayed at the Palazzo twice, loved it both times (May & September) and I'd love to go back and definitely will at some point.

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rui Kayla Palazzo

Thanks chaps that's really useful.

It really does sound like a hotel I would like esp the karaoke lol

Suez was there much difference in the hotel on the 2 occasions you went ie was one month better than the other

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rui Kayla Palazzo

I booked with thomson this week for July 2018. Looks right up our street and has millers and becks for my hubby

Reply to: Rui Kayla Palazzo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted